Thursday, September 25, 2008

We Walk

I haven't posted in a while, and for that, I apologize. Work has been pretty busy and I have disassembled my computer at home for the time being.

Right now my life is in a holding pattern. I have yet to progress on anything, finding a place to live, selling my house, progressing in my personal life. My brother, with whom I was going to be buying a house got an apartment and I didn't find out until after he signed the lease. Now I don't know what I'll do, though I imagine it means going back to renting, something I thought was behind me.

The house is still on the market, we have now dropped the price $40,000 from where we started 6 months ago. I don't think I really need to say more than that.

I haven't made any moves in my personal life. I'm not entirely sure why, perhaps my initial reluctance.

Much of my free time has been planned for me lately, and I'm not sure how much I like that. I've joined some new table top games, we'll see how that goes, and I'm spending time with different people.

I feel like because of personal committments I haven't been as open to Elmwood as I'd like to be, though I have no idea how to fix that. For those Elmwood people out there, know that I'm trying.

Finally, I'm hoping to add some videos up here soon, I'll let you know as soon as I can.

No comments: